- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements
- Check plans and drawings submitted by electrical and mechanical contractors;
- Monitor plan & progress of contractor’s works;
- Check the quality of works on installation of the electrical network, cables;
- Check the quality of works on installation of mechanical tools, equipment, instruments;
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Support international Electrical & Mechanical Engineers in compliant testing and commissioning of electrical, mechanical, and electronic equipment supplied/installed by contractors.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good English
Sorry! This job has expired.