CUSCEN is on a mission to transform the way companies are run through Customer Centred Software. Cuscen helps companies of all sizes become more productive through its suite of enterprise solutions including ERP, HCM and CRM.
As an Account Executive, you will employ effective solution-selling strategies to position CUSCEN as a viable alternative to legacy learning and education solutions and help develop customers into key references. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that align with the territory sales plan and that will help you achieve your quarterly and annual sales quotas. You will develop a deep understanding of the CUSCEN platform, solutions, services and deliver world-class demos and presentations. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in SaaS software and services sales, account management, or business development.
- You have used CRM tools like CUSCEN CRM, D365, SFDC, and HubSpot to manage your pipeline.
- You understand the pressures of carrying a quota and thrive in such a role.
- You possess strong forecasting and account planning skills.
- You have managed complex accounts through all the stages of the sales cycle
- You have a solution-selling mindset where the customer needs are the core of the sales engagement
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You are self-motivated, act independently, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You possess excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- You have the flexibility in working across time zones
The diversity of our talented employees is the foundation on which Cuscen is built on. We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.