Project performance and visibility
- Controlling changes to the project scope
- Customer and internal requests.
- Control cost (Inventory items, Nonstock items, labor, services)
- Compare actual project costs with original
- Revised budgets by period with real-time reports.
- Allocate overhead
- Shared expenses to individual projects
- Billable or nonbailable items.
- Define billing rules to recognize revenue using the percentage of completion
- The completed tasks method.
- Handle the most complex billing rules
- Easily calculate project revenue based on key project-specific attributes.