- Manage, monitor and conduct all the banking products and services (except credit products) in the class training for Banking Services staff to ensure the effectiveness of the program
- Manage Performance Improvement Program (PIP) for Banking Services staff
- Manage, conduct, and train refresher training courses all the banking products and services (except credit products)
- Develop Banking Services products training materials (quiz, answer keys) and training aids.
- Provide coaching and support to Banking Services staff
- Bachelor Degree in education, Finance and Banking or related fields
- Minimum 3 year-experience in Banking Services and as a trainer is a plus
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience in technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching plate form
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, disciplined, and multi tasked skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategy for better solution
- Willing to travel to provinces as require
Sorry! This job has expired.