What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide website owners with information about how users interact with their websites. Cookies may be session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) or persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them).
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies collect information about how visitors use our websites, such as the pages they visit most frequently and any error messages they may encounter. This will help us improve the performance and design of our website.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our websites, such as the pages they visit most frequently, the time spent on each page, and any error messages they may encounter. This information helps us analyze and improve the performance and design of our website to enhance your browsing experience.
- Advertising Cookies: Marketing cookies to deliver personalized advertisements and promotional content based on your interests and browsing behavior.
You can manage and control cookies through your web browser settings. You can choose to accept or decline cookies, delete existing cookies, or set your browser to notify you when cookies are being placed on your computer or mobile device. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and limit your access to certain features.