Product Marketing Manager
Cuscen is on a mission to transform the way companies are run through Customer Centred Software. Cuscen helps companies of all sizes become more productive through its suite of enterprise solutions including ERP, HCM, and CRM.
As part of our aggressive international expansion plans, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to help expose our customer-centered business solutions to even more businesses in Asia Pacific. This person will be the first marketing hire in Indonesia and will work closely with the leadership team to launch across APAC markets.
If you are a marketing professional with experience in the SaaS or technology space and are passionate about helping businesses achieve their full potential through customer-centered software, we want to hear from you.
CUSCEN Product Marketing Team focuses on driving CUSCEN’s positioning and messaging, defining how to tell our story, and delivering it through various mediums, including sales enablement, content marketing, thought leadership, and so on.
Own the content marketing strategy. Define content themes and thought leadership angles, and work cross-functionally to write/edit for multiple channels, including web pages, campaigns, video scripts, banners, social posts, emails, and blogs
Develop sales collateral that includes pitch decks, blogs, demos, videos, whitepapers, webinars, case studies, and other materials showcasing Cuscen’s business solutions expertise and thought leadership.
Support sales enablement programs to ensure content usage, feedback collection, and continued iteration.
Deeply understand our customers, product, competitors, and partners, and leverage this knowledge to optimize company positioning and messaging across content, channels, sales, and customer communications.
Manage the company’s website, ensuring that it is up-to-date, easy to navigate, and optimized for search engines.
Manage brand guidelines.
Develop market/competitive intelligence, acting as our thought leader and expert
Continuously experiment, measure, and communicate results of B2B marketing approaches and programs.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-5 years of experience with product/SaaS marketing. MBA is a plus.
- Candidates with experience in enterprise business applications will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build marketing assets and content
- Strong technology interest and aptitude are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional groups.
- Exceptional and demonstrable problem-solving and design capabilities.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under stress and under tight deadlines.
The diversity of our talented employees is the foundation on which Cuscen is built on. We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.