Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
CUSCEN is on a mission to transform the way companies are run through Customer Centred Software. Cuscen helps companies of all sizes become more productive through its suite of enterprise solutions including ERP, HCM, and CRM.
As part of our aggressive international expansion plans, we are looking for a Business Manager based in Phnom Penh. This business manager will be an important part of the leadership team and report to the Group COO based out of Singapore. The Business Manager will work closely with senior leadership including the CEO, CMO, CPO, CTO, and CHRO as well as teams in Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Myanmar.
- Support the Group COO in daily operations
- Develop business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and profitability
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Driving or supporting change management internally
- Project Management of tasks as and when required
- Support the overall Business Planning Process for Business Assessment, Business Review, Planning and Calibrations to ensure cross-functional collaboration internally
- Establish and Maintain relationships with key investors and partners.
- Support the COO with investment and fundraising activities
Skills and Experience
- Honors degree in Law, Finance, Technology, or Business from a top-tier local or international university. MBA is a plus.
- 1-3 years of consulting, business management, finance, or legal experience preferred.
- Strong technology interest and aptitude are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional groups.
- Exceptional and demonstrable problem-solving and design capabilities.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working virtually and across a diverse range of cultures and geographies.
- Adapts well to dynamic situations.
- Communicates clearly, tactfully, and effectively.
- Ability to foster and model strong teamwork.
- Able to analyze problems and recommend/negotiate solutions.
- Ability to work under stress and under tight deadlines.
The diversity of our talented employees is the foundation on which Cuscen is built on. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.