Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
CUSCEN is on a mission to transform the way companies are run through Customer Centred Software. Cuscen helps companies of all sizes become more productive through its suite of enterprise solutions including ERP, HCM, and CRM.
- Full-time Role
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Language: English
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unite and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product Development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Work experience as a Mobile Developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of launched applications on the AppStore or PlayStore.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a relevant field is preferred.
The diversity of our talented employees is the foundation on which Cuscen is built on. We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.