Customer Success Lead
CUSCEN is on a mission to transform the way companies are run through Customer Centred Software. Cuscen helps companies of all sizes become more productive through its suite of enterprise solutions including ERP, HCM, and CRM.
CUSCEN is looking for a Customer Success Lead. The Customer Success Lead will have the responsibility for building the customer success team starting off as an individual contributor and transitioning into a team leader as the team grows. Onboarding new customers and supporting them through their implementation journey while expanding relationships with business sponsors and executing against their business goals. They will identify risks and develop mitigation plans, participate in project status meetings, review customer issues, facilitate support escalations, and lead business reviews.
Key metrics will be customer retention which includes owning the renewal process, growing customer references by creating strong advocates and proactively introducing applications and services to customers.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions, with 2 years experience as a people manager.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Comfort in carrying renewals and customer reference quotas.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Flexibility to work across time zones
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Consultative account management skills
- Advanced Excel user (data handling, formulas, pivot tables)
The diversity of our talented employees is the foundation on which Cuscen is built on. We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.