ERP Product Manager
Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
CUSCEN is on a mission to transform the way companies are run through Customer Centred Software. CUSCEN helps companies of all sizes become more productive through its suite of enterprise solutions including ERP, HCM, and CRM.
As part of aggressive international expansion plans, we are looking to bring our customer-centered business solutions to Malaysia. We are looking for a Product Manager to own the full product lifecycle and roadmap on a country and/or regional basis working closely with engineering, marketing, and business development. The role requires a comprehensive understanding of the business solutions market, customer challenges, technology trends, and competitive offerings. The Product Manager will be responsible for delivering the localized ERP for Malaysia, ensuring that the solution meets the needs of our customers in the SMB and Corporate segments. The role will include leading the product line strategy definition and delivery of key requirements from industry experience, technology partners, customers, and prospects and packaging them into high-quality and timely product releases. Acts as an internal and external evangelist for the product portfolio, working with sales, key customers, and partners.
If you have ERP or accounting software experience and are passionate about helping businesses achieve their full potential through customer-centered software, we want to hear from you.
- Market Intelligence: Understands market, competition, and user needs, matching this with the product segment strategy to develop the product.
- Defining Product Requirements: Defines product requirements (functional specifications and design documentation). Presents feature scope to commercial and engineering stakeholders.
- Documentation: Responsible for all product documentation from high-level feature descriptions to detailed functional specification and design documents. Reviews and signs off on product-related development, test, legal and marketing documentation.
- Business Planning: Aligns the product strategy with segment and market strategy, including pricing and life cycle management.
- Product Roadmap Ownership: Defines “go to market” strategy, prepares roadmap and ensures that release dates and readiness are aligned with sales, marketing, legal, finance, support, and services. Ultimately responsible for feature delivery as per the roadmap in time and within budget.
- Sales and Marketing Support: Conducts product and strategy presentations for internal and external audiences. Participates in conferences, events, and meetings and is the face of the product. Delivers product presentations that are used across the organization.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of DEMONSTRATED SaaS ERP experience in product management, program management, or professional services. Candidates with pre-sales or support experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of local taxation, business reporting, and common business processes.
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of the integration between systems is a plus.
- Track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional groups including management, engineering, sales, marketing, support, and services.
- Exceptional and demonstrable problem-solving and design capabilities.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Knowledge of Bahasa Melayu is mandatory.
- Ability to work under stress and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of organization.
- Willing and able to travel when required.
- Only individuals with the right to work in Malaysia without sponsorship will be considered.
The diversity of our talented employees is the foundation on which Cuscen is built on. We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.