Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Cuscen is on a mission to transform the way companies are run through Customer Centred Software. Cuscen helps companies of all sizes become more productive through its suite of enterprise solutions including ERP, HCM, and CRM.
As part of our aggressive international expansion plans, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to help expose our customer-centered business solutions to even more businesses in Asia Pacific. This person will be the first marketing hire in Malaysia and will work closely with the leadership team to launch across APAC markets.
If you are a marketing professional with experience in the SaaS or technology space and are passionate about helping businesses achieve their full potential through customer-centered software, we want to hear from you.
Lead the development and execution of our marketing strategy and go-to-market efforts that align with the company’s overall business objectives.
Create and manage a marketing budget, ensuring that funds are allocated effectively to build a brand, generate a pipeline, and hit revenue targets.
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns that target key decision-makers through email marketing, paid advertising, and search engine optimization.
Develop and manage a content marketing strategy that includes blogs, whitepapers, webinars, case studies, and other materials showcasing Cuscen’s business solutions expertise and thought leadership.
Deeply understand our customers, product, competitors, and partners, and leverage this knowledge to optimize company positioning and messaging across content, channels, sales, and customer communications.
Partner with the sales team to generate pipelines and win deals, including owning sales enablement and resources.
Manage the company’s website, ensuring that it is up-to-date, easy to navigate, and optimized for search engines.
Develop and execute the company’s event strategy to generate leads and build relationships with potential customers.
Develop, support, and mentor our marketing team while collaborating across the organization to establish workflows and processes that scale.
Manage brand guidelines.
Continuously experiment, measure, and communicate results of B2B marketing approaches and programs.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of B2B technology-related marketing work. MBA is a plus.
- Candidates with experience in business solutions (ERP, CRM, HCM) will be highly regarded.
- Experience across the various aspects of the marketing spectrum.
- Background in product marketing.
- Strong technology interest and aptitude is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional groups.
- Exceptional and demonstrable problem-solving and design capabilities.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under stress and under tight deadlines.
- CRM proficiency is required.
- Knowledge of Bahasa Melayu is required.
- Only individuals with the right to work in Malaysia without sponsorship will be considered.
The diversity of our talented employees is the foundation on which Cuscen is built on. We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.